Are you interested in issues related to youth and gender? Are you willing to become a part of the dynamic youth-led, and the only proclaimed feminist organization in Kyrgyzstan? Then read on and apply!
Two European Voluntary Service vacancies are available for Swedish and Polish citizens through "Youth Agents for Change - Combating Discrimination Based on Gender Age and Ethnicity" Erasmus+ funded project.
The aim of the project is to work on elimination of discrimination based on age, gender and ethnicity in Sweden, Poland and Kyrgyzstan. EVS will last up to 12 months and will take place in Osh, Kyrgyzstan.
We are looking for candidates, who are:
- between 17-30 years old
- citizens of Sweden and Poland
- enthusiastic about working with issues related to age, gender, and ethnicity
- experienced in engagement in civil society
- independent, responsible and responsive
- fluent in written and spoken English
- positive problem-solvers with good interpersonal and team-working skills.
Deadline for sending in your application is 28th of February, 2019.